Arena Diplomacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2024 Buccaneer Tournament Registration (register by 1 Apr 2024)

Go down

2024 Buccaneer Tournament Registration (register by 1 Apr 2024) Empty 2024 Buccaneer Tournament Registration (register by 1 Apr 2024)

Post  Mal Arky Sat 17 Feb 2024 - 18:00

You must be registered to enter the 2024 Buccaneer tournament. You can register by replying to this post below.

As the tournament is run on Backstabbr, it stands to reason that you must also be registered on that site (if you aren't already). When registering below, therefore, when you register add your name on Backstabbr (and it would help if you added your name on Discord, too). You don't absolutely need to register on Backstabbr right away - but you will need to be by 1 April. You can always edit your post to add this info. And you don't need to be on Discord!

eg: I'm in! My Backstabbr name is Mal Arky, and my Discord name is Mal Arky.

We need a multiple of 7 entrants, and registration will provisionally close on 1 April 2024 (with an extension to obtain the correct number of entrants).

Code:
Name                                    Backstabbr Name                         Discord Name                            
Mal Arky
Mal Arky
Admin

https://www.arenadiplomacy.com

Back to top Go down